Me And My Fellow NaNoers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Its That Time...

Its gettin to be that time again, you know the time when I completely give up life and try to write a 50,000 word novel? Yeah, that time. I failed last year, but this year... I have a plan! .....or im working on a plan. Ive been trying to get the chapters planned out but my internet keeps going out, and I have to set up a turtle aquarium for Charles, our new pet. Charles the Turtle , yes he has his own blogger :) Not to mention that my FAVORITE TV series comes back on this month(tomorrow) NCIS. <3 and, sadly I have to miss it tomorrow :( but only because im going to The Worlds Largest Hay Ride! in Eva, AL. :) which makes it a little better. . . . . Here comes the procrastination.

1 comment:

  1. We need to have a planning party!! Are you gonna go to the write-ins this year? Text me !

    ReplyDelete

My Panda:)