Me And My Fellow NaNoers

Saturday, October 30, 2010

1 day 12 hours and 41 minutes left

so we are now at the one day point ... and im gonna be really busy tomorrow :/ which is just GREAT because nano starts at MIDNIGHT tomorrrow!!! ive got to go to panera with jj and then to a corn maze with some other friends and then after midnight i must go somewhere else wiith my bf and our friend. GAHH!!! when am i going to have time to write?! i am over stressed with this...yesterday was party day and that went well:) had lots of fun but no planning got done..so im a few days behind with that. but i MUST start writting at midnight tomorrow. no matter where i am. ...

boy my life is hectic this coming month.
just my luck, XD
nanowrimo a.k.a kill me NOW(and it aint even started yet)

haha
well this is all i have to say for the time being because i really need some down time before the haunted house tonight..
Unfortanatly, nano cant wait for me. so my down time will include lots of typing. :P

OHH and just so everyone knows..my friends think i am INSANE for doing this..but i think itll be very...INTERESTING to say the least.

:) Jamie (:

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your insane jamie :) haha. Laura will be with us goin to Panera. I'm goin to dads sunday so im draggin yall with me if you can. im not sure what time it'll be at maybe 10ish? but text me and we can work somethin out

    ReplyDelete

My Panda:)