Me And My Fellow NaNoers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Oh My Gahh..

Just 10 hours left now and im UNPREPARED, as always. So i will start winging it at midnight when it starts tonight. Ill probably still be on the way home then but my computer WILL be with me. I MUST bring it everywhere i go today, which is a lot of places. Panera in an hour and then church at 5 and then haunted house at 8!!! then HOPEFULLY i am done for today.

But random things are running around in my head, about charatcers and who they are and what they shall become. And then plot bunnies are running rampant..but i have NO TIME to type all of it!!! AHHH!!!

On the other hand, i am set up so i never ever have to leave my room this November (except to pee :) haha)
Well i do have to leave it sometimes..Sad as that is. I have THREE birthdays now and EVERY weekend i have to see my boyfriend(ohh boy, i may be single by the end of this month. haha). Sometimes..i wish i DIDNT have a LIFE.

Now being one of those times. :/

But OHH WELL, things will go as i have them planned weather they want to or not. I only have a short amount of time before NaNoWriMo takes over my soul

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Panda:)